TNT Carpet, Upholstery & Air Duct Cleaning
TNT Carpet, Upholstery & Air Duct Cleaning
Home Page Carpet Cleaning Upholstery Cleaning Air Duct Cleaning Dryer Vent Cleaning Frequently Asked Questions
Over 19 Years Experience, Thousands Of Happy Clients, Trained In The Lastest Cleaning Techniques

Powerful Truck Mounted Machine Removes
   the DIRT,
      MITES,
         and CONTAMINANTS
             that may be harming you & your family

TnT Carpet, Upholstery & Air Duct Cleaning will:


Protect your health with clean air through a clean air duct system.

Protect your carpet and upholstery from the dirt and contaminants that get buried deep inside and scratch like sandpaper, causing premature wear and tear.

SPECIAL: First-time customers save up to 15%!!
Save 10% for either carpet or air duct cleaning. Or Save 5% More and get both cleaned at the same time for a total of 15% off. CALL 503-705-0503
Copyright © 2011-2012 T&L Cleaning Services Inc. Legal Information. All Rights Reserved.
Website Design and Hosting by WolfPk.
VISA, Mastercard, Discover card